Communications Service Providers
Hard Numbers on the Actual Value of Your Data (Comms/Media, see p. 46)
Delivering Actionable Insights
Splunk software can help you simplify and modernize IT to increase uptime and gain a competitive edge!
Data-driven insights are key to transformation in all aspects of a Communication Service Provider’s business, and success requires a data analytics strategy and platform with certain key characteristics:
- Customer at the center - Decision-making must reflect the priorities of the customer and the business.
- Common source of truth - A provider needs a coherent and holistic view of the customer, services and networks.
- Connect the important to the actionable - What matters to the business linked to appropriate action.
- Insights when and where they’re needed - Derived at the speed of business and capable of taking action on these insights.
- Future proofed platform - Success depends on iterative improvements and agility.
Ready to Use Real-Time Monitoring
Mitigate Fraudulent Behavior and Transactions
Detect the Latest Most Advanced Threats
Compliance Made Easy
Find Out What's Happening Inside Your Network
Take the Right Action Quickly and Accurately
Investigate With a Single Source of Truth
Automate Your Security Operations Center
Monitor. Resolve. Accelerate.
best365体育投注英超Splunk software can index data generated across the entire service delivery platform (SDP) to help CSPs effectively manage their network operations.
Detect Network Abusers and Prevent FraudDetect fraudulent activity as it occurs by correlating information across different types of data such as firewall, intrusion detection systems (IDS) and IP addresses, network traffic data, content delivery and network data.
Proactively Resolve Customer IssuesCorrelate structured, unstructured and semi-structured data to gain new insights and proactively monitor and resolve customer issues across Internet, voice and data services.
Strengthen Your Security PostureSecure subscriber information across devices and services. Collect and index data to support ad hoc reporting and the real-time monitoring of incidents to give security teams new levels of visibility and intelligence.